Built by farmers for farmers, the Stalkknockers corn head attachment solves common corn harvesting problems with unparalleled efficiency. The lightweight and durable polymer paddle attaches to corn heads just behind the snapping rolls and does NOT require adjustment to load the combine head on most trailers. During harvesting operations, the paddles break corn stubble just above the ground, reduce wear on tires, improve microbial stalk breakdown and seedbed conditions at planting, and reduce needed tillage.
- Fits Case IH 2600, 4200, and 4400 series corn heads.
- The resilient and flexible polymer paddles allow closer travel to the ground, improving performance.
- Lightweight construction improves fuel efficiency over some competitors and reduces wear on equipment.
- Experience improved efficiency when minutes count because no adjustment of Stalkknockers is needed before trailering most corn heads.
- Installation is fast and simple.