DICKEY-john Moisture Testers
Attention GAC 2700-AGRI Owners DICKEY-john has released an important update for the GAC 2700-AGRI.
Download the new firmware and an update tutorial here. DJ Software Update and Instructions Zip File
This update addresses several issues with the latest devices.
Ag Express® Electronics - Experience You Can Depend On
DICKEY-john® is the worldwide leader in grain moisture testers, and Ag Express® Electronics has partnered with them since our first day! You can count on our expertise whether you are shopping for a new moisture tester or need repairs and calibration. Our service team also takes the time to set up the unit for your operation and pre-loads any grain constants you need!
We are excitd to introduce the DICKEY-john GAC 2700-UGMA grain moisture tester. The GAC 2700-UGMA uses the latest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results. As well as incorporating forward-thinking security improvements, reduced measurement time, a new modern user-interface, and reliability improvements. Which is why we say "The Best Just Got Better."
- Enhanced Security: Provides you with the ability to customize access for specific employees.
- Faster Processing: Rapid Analysis Mode reduces the measurement process time to get trucks moving through your facility.
- Improved Usability: Reduces training with an interface and navigation that’s as simple as a smartphone app.
- Repeatable Accuracy: GAC 2500-level accuracy provides confidence that you’re making decisions based upon accurate data.
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology
- Rapid Analysis Mode reduces the number of button presses to run a sample.
- Improved startup and processing times provide significantly shorter analysis time, especially important during busy seasons.
- A modern, intuitive operator interface that simplifies training and operation.
- An optional pass-through drawer minimizes run time for high-volume grain operations.
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer, and peripherals
- Additional USB ports on the front for easy calibration imports and data exports
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4° F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Includes calibrations developed specifically for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations are available.
- Custom calibration development is available for unique crop and region attributes.
Contact Ag Express Electronics to find out more information about the GAC 2700-UGMA or schedule a hands-on demonstration!
The new GAC® 2700 series grain moisture analyzer continues DICKEY-john’s tradition of bringing innovation to the market with reliable technology to deliver consistent, accurate measurements every time. Quick measurement times combined with an easy-to-use touch screen interface keeps your operation running efficiently providing a strong return on your investment.
- GAC 2500-level accuracy provides confidence that you’re making decisions based upon accurate data.
- A modern, intuitive operator interface simplifies training and use.
- Improved processing provides faster startup and shorter analysis times allowing more samples to be run. This is especially important during busy seasons.
- Multiple USB ports on the front and back of the unit provide easy access for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals.
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations are available for common and specialty crops.
- Fast infrared temperature compensation allows grain testing from -4° to 113°F
Measuring grain moisture straight from the field has never been easier than with the DICKEY-john mini GAC 2500 handheld analyzers. This handheld moisture tester offers the highest level of accuracy in its class and is fast and easy to use. It also includes the new 149 MHz UGMA technology to provide elevator level accuracy.
- Simple operation with a menu-driven interface
- Eliminates pre-weighing with an internal scale
- Avoids cumbersome screw-on caps that can damage grain, causing an oily residue.
- Easily loads calibrations with a USB drive
- Tests hot or cold grain between 32 and 122°F (0 - 50°C)
- Power: 9 V DC battery (installed)
This compact, cost-effective unit analyzes grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. For speed, convenience, and accurate moisture testing, you can’t beat the GAC®500 XT. Choose a grain type, load the hopper, and press a single button.
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Analyzes cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans, and more
- Stores up to 16 grain calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations are available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources are available
- Pre-loaded with ten languages with more available online
Whether you’re harvesting, storing, or trading grain, nothing is more critical to its value than its moisture content. With the portability of the mini GAC, you can measure moisture quickly, efficiently, and with repeatable accuracy.Buy Now
The Instalab®700 analyzer offers reliable and accurate fixed filter testing that is both simple to operate and affordable. Its dependable design and build quality provide trouble-free operation in any environment from lab to production line. The patented rotating sample cup virtually eliminates problems associated with sample non-homogeneity. The cup rotation is computer-controlled, with 120 readings taken at 3° intervals and averaged for each wavelength. The optional liquid sample cup has a non-rotation feature for the measurement of liquids and oils.
The Instalab®700 also features changeable filters to adjust the bandwidth for various product constituents, including protein, cellulose, sugar, ash, starch, oil and fat, alcohol, cotton, and polyester. As an upgrade from the Instalab®600 series, the Instalab®700 allows imports of the 600’s extensive constituent library.
- Instalab® 700 prices will differ depending upon the options included. Call our sales department for pricing and additional product information!