DICKEY-john Moisture Testers
Turn to DICKEY-john® for moisture testing solutions that match your elevator’s results, so you can maximize your production and profits. Reliable and repeatable, our high-performance solutions deliver data at the speed of your operation, helping you make informed decisions with data-driven results. You’ll head to the elevator with total confidence – and eliminate those costly surprise discounts.
Ag Express Electronics® - Experience You Can Depend On!
DICKEY-john® is the worldwide leader in grain moisture testers, and Ag Express® Electronics has partnered with them since our first day! You can count on our expertise whether you are shopping for a new moisture tester or need repairs and calibration. Our service team also takes the time to set up the unit for your operation and pre-loads any grain constants you need!
Measuring grain moisture straight from the field has never been easier than with the Mini GAC™ 2500 handheld analyzer. This handheld moisture tester offers the highest level of accuracy in its class and is fast and easy to use. It also includes the new 149 MHz UGMA technology to provide elevator-level accuracy.
- Simple operation with a menu-driven interface
- Eliminates pre-weighing with an internal scale
- Avoids cumbersome screw-on caps that can damage grain, causing an oily residue.
- Easily loads calibrations with a USB drive
- Tests hot or cold grain between 32 and 122°F (0 - 50°C)
- Power: 9 V DC battery (installed)
Whether you’re harvesting, storing, or trading grain, nothing is more critical to its value than its moisture content. With the portability of the mini GAC, you can measure moisture quickly, efficiently, and with repeatable accuracy.Buy Now
The GAC 2700-UGMA uses the latest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results. As well as incorporating forward-thinking security improvements, reduced measurement time, a new modern user-interface and reliability improvements.Enhanced Security: Provides you with the ability to customize access for specific employees Faster Processing: Rapid Analysis Mode reduces the measurement process time to get trucks moving through your facility Improved Usability: Reduces training with an interface and navigation that’s as simple as a smartphone app Repeatable Accuracy: GAC 2500-level accuracy provides confidence that you’re making decisions based upon accurate data
Feature & Benefits:
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology
- Rapid Analysis Mode reduces the number of button presses to run a sample
- Improved startup and processing times provide significantly shorter analysis time, especially important during busy seasons
- A modern, intuitive operator interface that simplifies training and operation
- An optional pass-through drawer minimizes run time for high-volume grain operations.
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports on the front for easy calibration imports and data exports
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4°F
- NTEP certified, FGIS Certified, UGMA-compliant
- An official moisture meter of the USDA-AMS
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Includes calibrations developed specifically for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations are available.
- Custom calibration development is available for unique crop and region attributes.
- Contact Ag Express Electronics to find out more information about the GAC 2700-UGMA or schedule a hands-on demonstration!
GAC 2700-AGRI Owners download new firmware and update tutorial here: DJ Software Update and Instructions Zip File.
The new GAC 2700 Grain Analysis Computer continues DICKEY-john’s tradition of bringing innovation to the market with reliable technology to deliver consistent, accurate measurements every time. Quick measurement times combined with an easy-to-use touch screen interface keeps your operation running efficiently providing a strong return on your investment.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides precise results measuring grain moisture and test weight
- Large, bright color touchscreen that is user-friendly and easy to read
- Provides accurate measurements for frozen and hot grain
- Store up to 3,000 sample results that can be exported or printed at any time
- Hot corn calibration for testing right out of the dryer
- Fast sampling results without the need of charts or pre-weighing grain
- Multiple USB ports on back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting setup datam
This compact, cost-effective unit analyzes grain moisture, temperature, and test weight anywhere on the farm. For speed, convenience, and accurate moisture testing, you can’t beat the GAC 500 XT. Choose a grain type, load the hopper and press a single button.
- ±0.2 moisture repeatability
- Analyzes cereals, oilseeds, grass seeds, vegetable seeds, beans, and more
- Stores up to 16 grain calibrations
- More than 450 calibrations are available for download
- 110/220 volt, DC converter, or cigarette lighter power sources are available
- Pre-loaded with ten languages with more available online
The Instalab 700 NIR Analyzer is designed to provide constituent analysis, ensuring ingredients used in food/feed processing applications result in the desired end product. Completely customizable, it allows filters to be changed to adjust the bandwidth for product constituents, including protein, cellulose, sugar, ash, starch, oil and fat, alcohol, cotton, and polyester. The Instalab 700 NIR Analyzer is simple to operate, dependable in design, and built for trouble-free operation in any environment – from lab to production line.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented rotating sample cup which virtually eliminates problems associated with sample non-homogeneity
- 120 readings taken at 3° intervals and averaged for each wavelength increases the measurement accuracy
- Optional liquid sample cup has a non-rotation feature for measurement of liquids and oils
- Easy to use with an intuitive color touchscreen, eliminating operator training
- Stable circuitry eliminates electrical drift and ensures nonvolatile storage of calibration constants, eliminating the need for an auxiliary power source
- Thermoelectrically cooled photo detector eliminates temperature drift
- Sample cup interchangeability
- File Management- Storage of 3000 records, analysis data export, and product calibration loading via USB memory stick increase the efficiency of the laboratory post-process analysis
- USB, Ethernet Ports - Multiple ports for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals such as mouse and scanner provide greater usability for laboratory personnel
- Instalab® 700 prices will differ depending upon the options included. Call our sales department for pricing and additional product information!