REPAIR ALERT: John Deere 450MHZ and 900MHZ RTK radios can no longer be repaired.
Does Ag Express repair my unit?
Are you wondering if Ag Express can repair your unit? The answer is probably yes! Because we repair over 2,000 electronic and electro/mechanical devices, often at the component level, it is nearly impossible to list everything we support. Below is an abbreviated list of some of the most common electronics we service and support. If you don't see your device listed, call us or email us a picture of your unit along with any other information about the needed repairs, and an Ag Express representative will get back in contact with you to find a solution!
Costs vary significantly across the wide array of products that we repair. Repair pricing is decided based on the product's complexity, parts costs, and availability of components. We will gladly provide an estimate and always contact you before beginning repairs when expected costs exceed typical or "reasonable" rates. If you would like to inquire about potential costs of repairs for your situation, please reach out to Support@AgExpress.com or Call Us.
Repairs typically include one or more of the following.
- Thorough cleaning and diagnostic process
- Repair and replacement of any defective electronic components, LCDs, touch screens, audio alarms, switches, and keypads
- Repair and replacement of electro/mechanical assemblies
- Calibration or alignment per unit specifications.
Cable repairs typically include one or more of the following.
- Complete replacement of the harness or cable assembly, connector, or pins and sockets
- Splicing of the harness or cable (if applicable)
- Custom-made cables and interfaces for your applications
How long will it take to repair my unit?
Our goal is always a 48hr turnaround, but this may change seasonally based on volume. We prioritize repairs in the order received and based on parts availability.
While it is not necessary to contact Ag Express before sending us your product for repairs, we always welcome a discussion about your needs or any additional information about the repair. To speak to someone about repairs contact us at Support@AgExpress.com or Call Us.
How do I send in a unit for repair?
- Fill out, and print this Repair Form for general repairs.
- For Trimble, use this Repair Form.
- If you don't have a printer, write us a note with the information requested on the form. Then, enclose this information in the box with the unit(s) you are sending and select the Des Moines, IA; Grand Island, NE; or Sulphur Springs, IN customer service location as the shipping destination.
- Follow our shipping tips below for the best results.
- Ship your unit(s) to Ag Express Electronics prepaid with UPS® or another reputable carrier.
- Use high-quality and sufficient packaging to protect your unit(s) in transit. Take special precautions to protect LCD and touch screens. Ensure that no connectors or secondary units are coming in contact with any display.
- Ag Express typically uses UPS® for return shipments even if we received the package from another service.
Ag Express Electronics is not liable for any damage that occurs during shipping. Please contact the shipper for all damage claims. Additionally, Ag Express will not insure returns of repaired items unless insurance is requested and paid for by the customer (prior) to shipping.