on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Update 3/23/20 - Indiana Locations
Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb issued a shelter in place order similar to those put out by the other states across the country. Because Ag Express Electronics is part of the Agriculture industry, we are considered an essential business and remain operational.
Our locations currently remain open and ready to serve you, and we are taking actions to reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus (COVID-19) ahead of the 2020 planting season. We are committed to doing what we can to keep providing the vital repairs and products you need. As the spread of the virus continues, our focus on caring for our customers and team members remains of utmost importance. The impact of this virus may eventually lead to operational delays. However, we are doing what we can to minimize that risk. We are basing our actions on guidance from federal, state, and county health officials, and they include:
Parts & Repairs
- Phone: Our phones are currently well-staffed, and if one of our locations is busy, calls will roll over to team members at our other sites.
- Online: You can order many items online at www.agexpress.com and www.agdusa.com
- Curbside: If you need to come to one of our locations and would prefer to remain outside, we will coordinate with you to come out to your vehicle.
- Lobbies: We ask that customers be mindful of how many people are in the lobby area to allow for the recommended social distancing and gatherings of fewer than ten people in the area at a time.
- Deep Cleaning Surfaces: We are deep cleaning and sanitizing all frequent-touch hard surfaces. Hand sanitizer is also available for team members and customer use as needed.
- Our Personnel: The nature of our business requires us to be hands-on to build and repair. However, our team members are doing their best to operate at recommended distances, frequently wash their hands, and follow government guidelines.
These actions are for the protection of our customers, community, families, and our team. Let’s continue to care for one another during these trying circumstances. We truly appreciate you, your business, and your support as we navigate these challenging times together.
Craig Murphy | CEO
Photo Credit: CDC.gov; Alissa Eckert, MS; Dan Higgins, MAMS