on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
This stainless-steel ON/OFF valve was specifically designed and built with quality materials to withstand the NH3 environment. Featuring a low torque requirement and smooth operation, the S8F33 can now be operated by KZValve’s smaller, compact EH3 actuator with a 0.8 second cycle time. This, in turn, leads to a longer life span for the product and also a cost savings for the end user.
Product BrochureView Item in Store
- 1" On/Off and Regulating styles
- Valve body: CF8M stainless steel
- Ball: 316 stainless steel (vented)
- Stem: 316 stainless steel with EPDM O-ring
- Seat: Molecularly enhanced virgin Teflon® (ME-PTFE)
- Stem packing: Molecularly enhanced virgin Teflon® (ME-PTFE)
- UV modified, glass-filled nylon housing
is durable, impact-resistant, provides long life and lower maintenance cost
- Waterproof actuator housing is rated NEMA 6P
to protect internal components from corrosion and extend actuator life
- Actuator housing is ignition safe (rated NEMA 7D and meets the USCG Electrical Systems Standard) to support user and environment protection
Contact us for more information.