How would this work?
For this to be successful we need access to certain items. Because of the Proprietary nature of these products – the most successful formula is when there is a Triangular arrangement between the Equipment OEM, the Electronic manufacturer and Ag Express Electronics.
Critical items to success include elements that reside primarily with the OEM and the Electronic Manufacturer – such as:
- Access to proprietary documentation. Ie: Schematics, Circuit designations.
- Availability to Custom Parts. Ie: Custom Displays, Plastic Enclosures, Custom Microprocessors. See note 1.
- Availability to Hardware up grade information.
- Access to software to perform required software upgrades.
- Access to stand alone test equipment ( Jig ) or testing software. See note 2.
- Access to proper testing procedures to ensure correct operation.
- Ag Express would consider having custom parts manufactured if quantities and ROI can be realized in a reasonable time frame. Pertinent information will be required from the OEM or the original electronic manufacturer for this to be feasible.
- If test equipment is not available, it is possible that peripheral system components can be substituted for testing purposes.
If you want to discuss your particular situation, please contact us at: email@example.com
Your company’s proprietary rights are upheld and protected by signed non-disclosure agreements and company integrity.