If you require service or support of your electronics and your electronic manufacturer does not have this capability, Ag Express could be your solution. We can either provide our services directly to you, to your dealer, to your electronic manufacturer, or directly to the dealers end user - the choice is yours
Equipment OEM’s may choose to utilize Ag Express for one or more of the following reasons:
If you want to discuss your particular situation, please contact us at: email@example.comYour company’s proprietary rights are upheld and protected by signed non-disclosure agreements and company integrity.
- The electronic manufacturer that builds the OEM’s product(s) does not provide service – they only manufacture.
- The electronic product has become obsolete and no replacements are available to keep the OEM equipment fully functional for the end-user.
- The Equipment OEM and the electronic manufacturer have severed ties.
- Latest electronic device is not backwards compatible – making repair or remanufacturing critical.
- The OEM’s end-user customers are price sensitive.
- No tooling to manufacture replacements.
- Low volume – no one is interested in helping.
- Obsoletion of custom or off shelf parts has caused the assembly to no longer be viable to manufacture. However, core stock could be utilized to produce critical replacements.
- The electronic manufacturer services product with manufacturing staff and the service is unacceptably slow.
- The electronic manufacturer does not possess the expertise to service the product.
- The electronic manufacturer does not possess the resources to service the product.
- What is your situation?